Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Women's Choice Community

This forum is for questions and support regarding pregnancy choices, including abortion, adoption, or parenting.
i had sex (used a condom) but i was drunk and so we never checked the condom for holes afterward but i assumed it was fine (he didn’t say...
I'm sara my last period is 4th june but now on july I didn't have periods my boyfriend ask me to use misoprostol abortion pills so i use ...
Please take a moment to reach out to specialmom, and give a shout out for how much you appreciate her! She has been a Community Leader i...
hi, I had unprotected sex right after my period for two days and then I took plan b. after taking plan b, exactly a week later, I noticed...
I had unprotected sex on May 2nd 3 houses later I took the take action pill and once again had unprotected sex that same day I’ve never e...
I'm now 6 weeks pregnant have an abortion scheduled next week. This was a total accident and was the 1st time i had sex with the dad. I d...
Top Women's Health Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.