Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

abdominal adhesions Group

They are bands of scar tissue that form internally within the abdomen.They can attach themselves to anything and they cause very severe pain.They can also cause whatever organ they are attached to to malfunction and can cause bowel obstructions.
I had a hysterectomy and gall bladder surgery several years ago (about 20-25 yrs). Over the years I've had pain off and on in my abdomen....
I have read and had a doctor tell me that they can break up adhesions in the abdomen with physical therapy. One source said to use a ten...
HI! I'm new to this site. But I've been on another adhesion site (adhesions.org) for a while. I posted there a question about what...
I was found to have many adhesions stuck to almost every abdominal organ making my surgery miserable for my surgeon. He lysed them and w...
Could adhesions cause temporary impingement on the bowel causing severe pain and constipation that spontaneously goes away in 1-2 days? ...
I have visited many many sites looking for support groups. The Adhesion Society does not have current posts. Does anyone have anywhere ...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.