Aa
A
A
A
Close

creativity and beyond Group

This is a group for those who love to read, write (whether it be songs, scripts, poetry, novels or anything in between), sing, play an instrument, paint, color....or are interested...to just get together and talk about projects you're working on. a book you've read, a museum you've visited, a concert you went to or just...to chit chat! everybody is welcome!
1 - 12 (of 45) questions
I just published my first Science Fiction book. Will Earth be able to survive the forces of evil as Eisess, a 9,000 year-old ice monst...
She sit's her corner all alone. She sit's in her corner with her heart in hand,pill bottel in th other,trying to find this power in her ...
Why do I cut? Is it to see something I have control over? Is it to see how much of a "****-up" I am? To feel some thing other than ...
if u dont know what lgbtq is please check out this link :). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBTQ L oveing the same gender gives u the ri...
~But A Moment~ Calm gentle breezes.. Touch the corners.. Go through the creases.. In that tiny photograph. O how it moved so ge...
~WHOLE~ It's all a blur. The people, the places... The names, the faces. I drank to much. I got high. What was I thinking that...
Or i at least try to be! It's kind of hard to find people to share my art work with. Well, people that actually care anyway lol I enjoy ...
Hi everyone, I am new to the group. I love to cook, photography and I am a collector of Comic Books & comic art. I am currently working...
I just wanted to say hi and that I am new to the group.
hello all Im new to this group, I love to write poetry. Found it helps me heal/ get thing out on Domestic Violence that I have been throu...
I was looking for some good ideas to help me with my art work so I searched online and found the 100 day Drawing Challenge. Soo I've been...
Hi, are you going to host a family Thanksgiving dinner or be the guest. What special dish will you be making or taking? How about special...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.