Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

creativity and beyond Group

This is a group for those who love to read, write (whether it be songs, scripts, poetry, novels or anything in between), sing, play an instrument, paint, color....or are interested...to just get together and talk about projects you're working on. a book you've read, a museum you've visited, a concert you went to or just...to chit chat! everybody is welcome!
who likes to cook? do you make your own receipes? do make the plates super pretty?? i love cooking. i don't make my own receipes but i...
Doing my nails is the time I have for myself. You know when the day just ***** you grab nail polish and be creative. Right now I have ...
what is it that YOU like to do? do you like reading? writing? perhaps you sing? or play? me...i love going to museums, reading and wr...
who is your favorite author? poet? musician? artist? what is your favorite book? poem? song? painting/sculpture or other piece of artw...
Since hubby lost his job last month, I am making all my Christmas gifts. I love doing crafts of all kinds and so I have a variety of thi...
i finally pulled out the halloween/fall decorations today!!!! : o) we're ordering the kids halloween costumes next week, i LOVE LOVE LOVE...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.