Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

real paranormal activity Group

some people have had real paranormal activity in their own houses,jobs, or neighborhood. some people dont believe in the "after life" i do and i think i have expirenced it a few times. this is a place where you can share any kind of expirence you have had with the after life, paranormal, or ghost. weather it be friends, family, or someone just trying to tell you something from the other side.
I had renal failure and heart failure back in 2004. While in the ICU. The nurse's and Drs tell me that I am going to have a hard night ah...
I'm trying to find a way to say this without sounding like or looking like a nut case. Does anyone know how to better develop ones psych...
Is this group still active? I have 44 yrs. of study and investigations, plus have lived in 2 haunted houses and have been able to see the...
I haven't been remembering dreams much for ages, but early yesterday morning had a sudden vivid dream where my friend Peter (who died end...
Has anyone evr actually, clinically died, and then come back to life again? And if so, what experiences did you have? I'd be really int...
I saw a "ghost" when I was about 11 yrs old but never told anyone fearing ridicule. Now, at 45, I have been touched, sense being watched...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.