Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

recovery after vitamin D deficiency Group

Feel free to tell your story,Let's hear your experience.
By Darlene Varaleau HIGH DOSE VITAMIN D TREATMENT GETS SILLY (500,000 IU) Non-compliance (failure to take medications) is common bo...
The Vitamin D side effects are actually magnesium deficiency. When you take high dose of vitamin D you will lose your magnesium tank,In ...

Another helpful site,Great videos for Dr.Holick. http://www.5min.com/Tag/dr.+holick
I found this Q while searching,An interesting Q and ans. I worship the sun, so how could I possibly have a vitamin d deficiency? Hm...
A great site;contains very helpful information. An Evidence-Based Review & Clinical Practice Guidance. http://pain-topics.org/pdf/vitam...
I would personally like to welcome everyone to the recovery after vitamin D deficiency. I designed this group to support chronic pain s...
I just searched through the posts and realized most of them are very old. Are there any people who just got diagnosed with D deficiency? ...
Hi.I have been diagnosed with vitamin D deficiency in January 2016 and my levels were 13 ng/ml .Now i have rechecked my levels and they a...
Hello. I am in my early thirties, female and I have been having these symptoms for about 3 months now. I feel incredible off balance. I ...
Hi everyone, I just found this Forum - thanks for creating it! I just found out my Vit D is very low. I have a mysteriously acquired a...
Hi all, I also found out I was deficient in Vitamin D. Some of the symptoms were chest pain/tightness (felt like i was having a h...
After 6 years of being plain old exhausted all day long, my new doctor tested my vitamin D and it came back at 27ng (30-100) from Labcorp...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.