Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

recovery after vitamin D deficiency Group

Feel free to tell your story,Let's hear your experience.
By Darlene Varaleau HIGH DOSE VITAMIN D TREATMENT GETS SILLY (500,000 IU) Non-compliance (failure to take medications) is common bo...
The Vitamin D side effects are actually magnesium deficiency. When you take high dose of vitamin D you will lose your magnesium tank,In ...

Another helpful site,Great videos for Dr.Holick. http://www.5min.com/Tag/dr.+holick
I found this Q while searching,An interesting Q and ans. I worship the sun, so how could I possibly have a vitamin d deficiency? Hm...
A great site;contains very helpful information. An Evidence-Based Review & Clinical Practice Guidance. http://pain-topics.org/pdf/vitam...
I would personally like to welcome everyone to the recovery after vitamin D deficiency. I designed this group to support chronic pain s...
Hi there my name is Erica. I was diagnosed with JRA (juvenile rheumatoid arthritis) when I was 14 years old I am now 28. I have also has ...
I just got diagnosed with vitamin d deficiency. Mine was 8, I was feeling horrible but didn't want to tell anyone because I was really sc...
Hi Everyone, I'm so happy to have found this group. After months of not feeling well, having neurological symptoms (tingles, numbness...
Hey guys, so back in September of this year I tested and had a Vitamin D level of 16.4ng/mL but I didn't take anything for the deficiency...
I'm a 31 male. All this for me started Oct 1st, it first started with a twitching (not tremor) right index finger, which stop after a cou...
I have been diagnosed with vit D deficiency. My doctor has me on 3,000 ius a day. I have been taking it for three weeks tomorrow. My l...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.