Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Vicodin Group

Hello My Name Is Jason I Been Useing For About 12 years I do normaly take 10-20 every day to few days but some months im doing 15-25+ a day One month i went threw 360 vicodin with out even thinking about it Im 23 atm an i probley do not have much time to live I have very bad heart problems i dont know if its from the vicodin or if its from my kidenys,when i was younger i had problems an was in an out of the doctors i almost died many times, Vicodin has given me sleeping problems also i stay up for 2-3days on very little sleep an sometimes not even 2 hours every 2 days I my heart hurts who knows if its the vics or not i havent seen a doctor sadly everytime i go for my high blood pressure they ask me if im in pain an i say yes then they hand me 90 vicodin an send me on my way i try not to take them but i do anyways to relax i wish there was something i could do but my blood pressure seems to feel low when i take vicodin the most i took in 6 hours was 19 pills sadly i almost died but i made it threw i just hope who gets this msg takes my warnning before its too late for you Please Do Not Over Do It >.> Please Post Your Stories
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.