Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Fat Loss 4 Idiots Group

This is an 11-day diet which changes your calories constantly.
I plan on starting FL4I on monday hopefully i will have the success as described in the forum. Good Luck ladies.
Here you can post your progress and whatever else comes to mind. I posted a bunch of my cycles, but they came out in several posts. I'm ...
Starting Weight 258.8 gain of 4.2 lbs Neck - 15 right arm - 17.5 left arm- 17 chest- 39.5 waist- 42 hips- 53 right...
I HIT MY FIRST MINI GOAL!!!!! YAY!!!!! Well had to get up to a running start, wasnt able to weigh or eat. My sister was throwing a birthd...
Cycle 1 - day 1 - 190.6lbs
Day 1 beginning weight-263 Day 2- 261 Day 3- 261.6 Day 4- 259.4 Day 5- 257.8 with a total loss of 5.2 lbs I wonder how the next 6 d...
Popular Resources
Pizza or wings? We’ll help you make the right nutritional call with our Super Bowl snacks showdown.
Do you know your home’s germ hotspots?
Fact or Fiction: Common thoughts about the common cold.
Rebecca Resnik, PsyD, explains the right time to test your child for behavioral problems.
Wave goodbye to summer eats and fall in love with these 7 autumn appetite appeasers
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.