Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Burning in left side of brain .. numb sensation sinus presure smell burning anxiety Group

Hi i am 23 years of agemale this will be long but i hope somebody can relate and explaine i just want some anwsers because what i am going through is abnormal.. ! this all started 2 years ago. I woke up 1 morning and my head was numb and since then i have had all kinds of trouble ! i was in a state of panic when i woke up and every thing seemed unreal like it was a carltoon !. this was just before i went out binge drinking and drug use. as the months went bye i kinda learned to live with this abnormal like sensation going on. as i try and leave it all behind i was at the doctors 3 times per week for them to explaine nothing really wrong with me that it was just anxiety and i couldnt exept that IE the things whats happening to me ! >> brain fog .. numb head .. memory loss .. smell burning .. dizziness .. and so on the keep rolling ! i went to a CT BRAIN scan to ensure i was ok. That later came back normal ok then i was on antianxiety drugs but still all these sensations are the same ! after being like this for over a year i addapted to it stoped binge drinking etc etc it all seemed to calm down for agers there for i forgot about a lot of things what had happened during the bad spell of so called anxiety ! but it came back and i felt physically unwell i couldnt seem to do SIMPLE tasks memory was poor and still smelling burning with my head aches ! i did take drugs 1s every 2weeks for a night out cocaine snorting it and the doctors says it could of messed with your sinuses etc whitch does make sence .. but my head on the left side is numb and i feel unwell i cant cope like this i had A MRI on the brain and tht would pick up mostley everything including sinus propa witch there was nothing !. Any way trying to live my life thinking its all ok when in the back of my mind i was scared out my mind ! all these problems come and go but there is a few that stick with me all the time so when im not thinking about it its just there and i cant seem to get better just recently this last 2 weeks i have been feeling really dizzy and the left side of my brain is burning it seems like its on fire and there is like a something is picking inside my brain to corse a scrach what kills for a second or 2 from my head to my jaw. i can taste a metal taste in my mouth to but also my head is again gone numb like its had anesetic in there i went back to the doctors today for him to say its anxiety related no i cant be ! im 23 i feel unwell ! i cant think at all my brain is burning i have numb sensatin i smell burning horrificly ! and its killing me off i feel suicidal through it because i altomaricly think i am having a stroke ! im not a hypocondriact because these sensations are scareing me to think i thisburning in left sid eof the brain is abnormal ! i cant exept anxiety ! its almost like somethings in there like a parasite with the digging etc ! my muscles in my legs go really weak and also burn and i feel like i cant properly move and that panics the life out of me ! .. i cant be going crazy or having delusions beliveing something whats not there its there ! physicall hard wareing sensations its really taken over my life i am to scared to blink withg out thinking if im having a stroke or somekind of brainemerage I DO FEEL AS IF I AM LOOSING MY MIND also through this !! like now iv had to stop and hold my head due to a stab and burning on lift side its a never ending story i also slure my speech at time whitch also gets me thinking im having a stroke etc ! People reading this also might think im going crazy but add these symtoms up and i aint . i am extreamly worried about my health its taking over my life i dont no what to do if ! allsymtoms (poundinghead) (smellburning) (memoryloss) (leftbrainside is ONFIRE) (numbsenations) cant think strate feels like i am loosing controlle legs burning and so on there a lot but i think u get the point ... manythanks for reading my spelling aint the best sorry reply if possible ...
Popular Resources
Pizza or wings? We’ll help you make the right nutritional call with our Super Bowl snacks showdown.
Do you know your home’s germ hotspots?
Fact or Fiction: Common thoughts about the common cold.
Rebecca Resnik, PsyD, explains the right time to test your child for behavioral problems.
Wave goodbye to summer eats and fall in love with these 7 autumn appetite appeasers
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.