Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: April 2016 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2016.
Ok so my LMP was July 2-6. It was a 27 day cycle. I had sex with my BF July 7 a day after my period and another guy July 11. Then my BF a...
Anyone had there baby? I got 18day left with my second boy how about you.
My milk supply has been going down A LOT! Anything I can try? I've tried lactation boost pills and nothing works! That just made my baby ...
My Daughter is 3 weeks old and she is straining so bad that she starts screaming and it keeps her up at night.
Hello Mommas! Anybody getting any sleep? My life has been filled of joy with so many poopy diapers,breastfeeding every hour/ hour and a h...
I'm due my period in about a week, but I'm worried I'm pregnant. Last month the day I was finishing my period I had sex, my boyfriend put...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.