Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Sep 2017 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2017.
Can a woman get pregnant if they had sex but the man does not ejaculate? A woman and a man had sex. He was behind her. He didn't ejacula...

39+4 woke up with headache and sore throat this a.m. Felt it come on yesterday and through night. I don't normally take medication unless...
Hi all - I've had two days of regular (less than 10mins but often as close as 5mins) contractions and this morning has a "bloody show"......
It seems that I get mad at everything so easily and every little loud noise gets in my nerves and gives me headache. Not only that, most ...
so im around 24 years old , i smoke weed weekly or daily sometimes , my girlfriend is 5months pregnant and ive been concerned about the b...
Going to the hospital tonight to be induced. Thus is baby number two and baby number one came out by herself, so never had to have this d...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.