Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Sep 2008 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2008.
HEY GALS!! im just curious to know how much weight you ladies have gained so far in your pregnancy and how far a long you are. im a lit...
LADIES!!! hey guys! how are you all doing?? how are the kidlets? Cohen is now just over 6 months old. He shakes his head "no"... sa...
hey ladies!! hope you and your babes are all doing well. Cohen rolled over for the first time today! it was awesome. he went from his ba...
I spent the whole night in the ER they said IM either miscarrying or its the beginning of a pregnancy. I went in for bleeding and pelvic ...
I had my son Sept 10 , 2008 In Nov I finally had a period at least thats what the Doc. said.(had lotsof clots for 24 hrs thats it), Anywa...
HEY LADIES!! how is everyone doing? how are the babies? i just thought we could all catch up with eachothers lives since our babies h...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.