Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

By the Blood of Jesus Group

Place for Christian members to come and discuss what's on thier mind, if they have any needs to be discussed. Anything they want to talk about concerning the Bible. or this world today
This id very hard for me to do. It is never easy For me to apologize and especially on such a large level. I will not blame anyone for ...
I feel so bad, and don't understand what is going on. I feel ugly on the inside, because lately I've been feeling like I have so much irr...
Please keep my family in your prayers, especially my mom. She's been going through cancer and is almost finished with her chemo treatment...
Isaiah 54:17; No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment Thou shalt c...
“Soul sleep” is a belief that after a person dies, his/her soul “sleeps” until the resurrection and final judgment. The concept of “soul ...
Can you all really pray for me...I am going through a tough time right now....struggling w a lot of stress, anxiety, and anger. Can you j...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.