Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Necrobiosis Lipoidica Diabeticorum Group

NL(D) is a problem that has afflicted many recently and I ask researchers and physicians to get interested in this group here so that a possible cure can be found. I run another group with over 700 members involved and all with one form of NLD or another. We are all so different and come from all over the world. So this group here is to provide awareness of Necrobiosis Lipoidica Diabeticorum and ask professionals who may have interest in this subject to get involved. This is a short definition of this group and if you want to know more about NL(D), just google the above group's name in any search engine. So please join me in getting more awareness and a possible cure for this skin affliction. I have had NL(D) for over 32 years and was the first patient to be diagnosed with this problem over 30 years ago at Mayo Clinic! Hopefully this group will make a difference! Awareness is important. You will need to send a reason for wanting to join as I approve all new members.
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.