Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Grandparenting Advice Support and Fun Tips Group

Hi everyone I thought it may be nice to have a special forum for us grandparents, or grandparents to be. My little grandson son is 6 days old. His mommy just turned 17 and his daddy is my son who is off in the Army. Lets brag, talk, offer support, concerns on grandparents rights.For those who have older grandchildren you can help with wisom when we run into snags...like my Holly Chases mom she was out cleaning and painting rental homes with her father just 4 days after giving birth...I HAD to tell her gently I thought she should be resting and it was too soon for such activty.She didnt listen so I had to let it go...17 and a mom she had about 15 minutes of labor and the baby sleeps 4 hrs at a stretch.shes a lucky young woman, and so am I to have her and my beautiful grandson...Love at first sight indeed. so chime in ask questions or just brag away...this forum is wide open..with just a few stipulations...we will be respectful and support each !
My 8 year old granddaughter suddenly is very standoffish with me. We have always been best buds. We live very close and are actively in...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.