Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Alternative Therapies Community

Please check with your doctor and do research before using any product or starting any treatment regimen.
I am a 50 year old female and for the last 15 years or so, both of my legs, from hip to ankle burn and tingle like someone is putting ice...
Just want to ask if ashwagandha is safe and effective for anxiety relief and if it could help me sleep? Would you know the recommended do...
what will i do to get rid or cure my runny nose every mornig ? what is the best fruit to eat ?
Hi! I have had a torn meniscus since 2018, which I got from falling off of a ladder at work. I went through physical therapy, went to ...
6 months ago i was diagnosed with multiple gallstones and gallbladder polyps. Refused surgery and changed diet. another ultrasound recent...
I have Fibromyalgia, chronic back and neck pain. I am on Duragesic pain patch, Ultram, Lortab 10 mg, and Lyrica 200mg. I noticed weight...
Popular Resources
Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Learn ow this ancient healing Indian medicine can work for you
Before your drop a dime at the pharmacy, find out if these popular cold and flu home remedies are a wonder or a waste