Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

urinary system problems Group

hi my name is Amy I suffer from a rare disease called interstatial cystitis it can also fall into the class of hunters ulcers. is extremely painful I did not contract this until a week after my hysterectomy I started burning during urination cramping and peeing blood since then I'm on pain medication everyday all day I'm the kind of person who would not even take a Tylenol now I feel like my life is bound to a pill I don't even want to take. does anyone else out there have this disease and know how it feels to live with it on a day to day basis for me it has ruined my relationship with my husband I can not be inactive wife like he wants me to in the bedroom I also can't keep up with him and run all day like I used to and I am now disable there is a few more things in my disability a few more health problems tied to it but the I see is what hurts all day everyday there is no release.. I feel trapped in my own body does anyone else out there feel this way can anyone out there give me some advice on how to live maybe a more natural way to deal with it other than pain medication all the time
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.