Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank
Post It
Just a quick note to say hi!
You deserve a big bear hug!
You're in my thoughts all the time, but especially today.
Thank you for everything!
Welcome to our community!
You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Hope you feel better soon!
Congratulations! Time for a celebration...
Happy Birthday!
Avatar universal
03/09
my wife was diagnosed with suspicious papilloma cancer. we caught this at a 11 mm size and well even at Hopkins they said 75% chance its cancer and 25% not! Man hope that it is not but they have suggested taking it out since she haas the hoshimotos syndrom. Can you tell me where you had yours done and also after when did they start your supplements or did they wait until after you took assumming you did the iodine pill to kill the rest to start. Trying to get a timeline
Blank
Report