"Well, the doc thinks the baby might end up getting too big but he isn't sure if he is going to induce yet. He just said he might have to. As for the inducing, I was 1.6 cm dilated on Wed when I went to the appt so last night I decided to..."
Are you sure you want to delete your ?
You will no longer be able to add new data to this tracker.