creative writing therapy Community
93 Members

Will my depression go away?

I started feeling depressed when I was 12 years old and had tried to kill myself 4 times by the time I was 17.  After I met and married my husband I thought everything was going to be ok but I started to feel depressed again after I my son was born. The only thing that keeps me going is that my family needs me. About a year ago I started walking and eating better then I felt a little bit better. So I'm going to try that again this year but I'm also going to write how I'm feeling and see if that helps me more.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.