Aa
A
A
A
Close
ABC Topics Group Community
10 Members

First Topic: Sports

You may post anything relating to sports in this forum for the first topic. :)

I will then post the date when the subject will change again. I hope you will enjoy this group. :)
4 Responses

Every Two weeks was voted in, so the next topic change will occur on November 3, 2009.
675718 tn?1530033033
i love sports !
That's cool! I love sports as well, and I really enjoy playing them. I used to play Soccer for fun at High School and I really enjoyed Softball in gym class. I was also on the Basketball and Track team for awhile. I wish I could be on a sports team again. Maybe it will become possible once again in the future, if I begin to feel better. :) I still love swimming though. :)

As for sports on TV, I enjoy Baseball and Tennis. :)

Games today ...yipeee!!!!  Lots of good teams out there!!!!  I am still pulling for the Vikings :-))))
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.