ABC Topics Group Community
10 Members

First Topic: Sports

You may post anything relating to sports in this forum for the first topic. :)

I will then post the date when the subject will change again. I hope you will enjoy this group. :)

Every Two weeks was voted in, so the next topic change will occur on November 3, 2009.
i love sports !
That's cool! I love sports as well, and I really enjoy playing them. I used to play Soccer for fun at High School and I really enjoyed Softball in gym class. I was also on the Basketball and Track team for awhile. I wish I could be on a sports team again. Maybe it will become possible once again in the future, if I begin to feel better. :) I still love swimming though. :)

As for sports on TV, I enjoy Baseball and Tennis. :)

Games today ...yipeee!!!!  Lots of good teams out there!!!!  I am still pulling for the Vikings :-))))
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.