ABC Topics Group Community
10 Members
What kinds do you prefer?
I think I'd watch anything but Horror or thriller because I can't sleep at night. lol

I also find it hard to watch romance because love really isn't like that in life. They exaggerate it too much until it's sickening.

I watched “Rosewood” not too long ago. Sometimes the reality of knowing that black women were raped and used for babies is heart-breaking. and I’m gonna be honest, for a very brief moment in time, I felt hatred for white people and that was scary. It had such an impact on me. So I stay away from movies like that.

I guess comedy and action are best for tbabi.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.