Giant blister/pimple/unknown on my chin

Well, basically, I have a giant knot on my chin that I can squeeze clear puss and blood out of. I squeezed a large amount of this fluid out yesterday and when I woke up this morning, it had filled to the size it was before. What is this? Is there anything I can do to help get rid of it?
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of the lesion. Possibilities that may need to be considered include acne, folliculitis, cyst etc. It is not advised to squeeze such lesion for the risk of infections and scars. You could try using an antibiotic ointment such as framycetin or clindamycin and see if this seem to help. If you do not notice any improvement, it is advised to see a dermatologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
Well, it seemed to resolve itself after a few days with the help of some antibiotic cream. Thanks.

You are reading content posted in the Acne Community

Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions