OCD Pimple Popping

Hi, i'm new, im 16 years old female, i have a problem. I can't stop popping, peeling, scraping, scratching, and squeezing any pimple blackhead or any kind of dried blood scar and crap on my face. Im a junior in high school, i've tried for years on cures and remedies and methods to stop. doctors have recommended advanced treatments to subdue my acne as well. But nothing even reduces it by 2 %.  my skin just absorbs the medication and gets used to it very quickly. But the ones that come new and if i see the pimple....i just get the urdge and i know its there i'll pick and pick and then pop it. my face now looks like it has red paint splattered all over it. it also spreads down my whole body my chest and back arms and legs and occassionally down there. Please i'm asking for someone who maybe who knows how i can be helped even a little. i've been fighting this since i was 9 going on 10 its been so hard and i just want to look at least a bit normal come my prom or even pictures. please someone help me. I'm begging you.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
You can easily order this LIFT BLUE suction cups from Amazon , it is not costly only for $27.06 . Or you can also check the company's official website at http://www.liftblue.com .
Helpful - 0
This is really a serious problem & you should pay attention to get rid of this problem as soon as poosible.Otherwise this would result in severe skin problems.But not to worry. Consult good dermatalogist for this so that he can guide you with proper meditations, natural creams & products, after checking your skin type & problem. Or else simply using LIFT BLUE suction cups for massaging the affected area. This would definitely help- in repairing your skin & getting rid of this problem. Pay special attrntion to you food, lifestyle & drink lots of water.
Helpful - 0
I'm glad to know i'm not the only one that does this. I have the same addiction...I lovvvee popping pimples (if there even pimples. Sometimes there just bumps with nothing in them) but I will sit in the mirror for hours and pop my pimples, blackheads, zits...anything. I try not to do it on my face unless I see a white or black head. But I have to pop it. My arms are the worst I will do it mainly when I'm thinking about something and do it unconsciously and not even know I'm doing it until its to late. I'm pretty sure its an OCD because it used to be my hair I would pick at. I still do it sometimes. But I would pick my split ends for hours and hours just like my pimples. This is the worst part...if I cant get a pimple on my back, I will have my friend pop them. I cant stand knowing their on me. Iv done lots of research and it definitely has to do with OCD and anxiety. I just started the popping my pimples its been like 2 years now and im seeing scars :( plz help
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Acne Community

Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions