Pimple in Genital areas

I have pimples in my genital area, it started with one but now they are around 5 or 6, they are all small in size with white heads. I am not sure what it my might be and i don't have access to a dermatologist for the time being, i did some search and it might be MC. what do you suggest as a cure, for the time being am applying ACV and neutrogena liquid acne.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Pimples form when hair follicles clog up with dirt, oil or bacteria. It is important that you keep the area clean and avoid touching the skin lesions to avoid infection. Topical antibacterial creams may also help. If it persists, you may need to have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation.  Take care and do keep us posted.
Helpful - 0
Hello Dr. Santos,

sorry for my late feedback, i went to 2 dermatologists and they said i have molluscum but both of them did not prescribe any drugs and they said that scrapping them is the only way and so they did,

also , i was applying apple cider vinegar before going to the dermatologists and it was treating them but with scars, the dermatologist said that scrapping would not leave any scars but am not sure about that. also one of them suggested to do it by my self and he showed my the method,

I dont know if any more bumps would appear later on, i would appreciate your opinion
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Acne Community

Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions