Pink acne scar

I had a pimple on my forehead and I popped it and blood came out. After that it formed a scab, which I picked off and it was bleeding again. A new scab formed after that and I picked it off, too. I now have a pink scar where the pimple used to be. I have waited a few weeks, and it has faded a bit, but is still visible. How do I get rid of it? Any help is appreciated!

Thanks,
Jeff
Himalaya Clarina Anti-Acne Cream has Anti-scar, antioxidant, astringent, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial properties that removes acne and scars. It is effective in pimples at young age too.
put a little of tooth paste on it and cover it with toilet paper during the night and in 2 -3 nights itll be gone , just do not use too much tooth paste, it peels the skin fast.

You are reading content posted in the Acne Community

Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions