Acne Community

Severe body acne Help!!

Pretty self explanatory .. i have severe back and shoulder acne.. i have oily and sensitive skin.. It wasnt as bad when i was living on the beach with the salt water and in the sun but now im mostly indoors... its been really hard for me and i have had it sense as long as i can remember (14-to current 23).. honestly the acne is all over but the worst is my back and shoulders and middle chest.. i change my sheets weekly, clean clothes, shower regularly i use cloth and back scrubbers .. im lost and in my current situation i cant see a dermatologist .. is there over the counter meds, types of soaps, detergent. ..  i need all odds.. i tried the proactive and another one, didnt work.. my face isnt bad at all just minor zit here and there once in awhile... oh and my back sometimes i get this big white elevated zit size of a quarter or smaller.. but its not like out of the skin its deep so to speak.. and when i push it, it just keeps coming and coming... and sometimes a long hair pops out...then i have the general red with the white head zits, and then the small red ones that u can do nothin with.... if this makes sense or doesnt.. im sorry just trying to explain it the easiest way ... .. i appreciate the help..
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions