acne

i hv acne on my face ...on forehead and cheeks...used alot of medicines and homemade tricks ...dnt kno wt i hv to do

plz suggest me sm gud therapies 4 dese acne
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Well, the best medicine I have found so far is Epiduo, a topical applicant. It is a mix of the two best brands of acne medication. I used it for about a month and the only places I had anything left was in the parts on the side of my nose.
But it's pretty expensive and you have to wear sunscreen if you're going out (which you should do anyways).
Helpful - 0
hi nik. Thank you for inviting me as a friend. I am currently studying esthetics in college and learning a lot about acne. Please tell me about your condition, what you are using etc and perhaps I can help with some useful advice.
Helpful - 0
if you want visit this site

http://acnehomeremediessite.com/acne-home-remedy

it will help you alot.
Helpful - 0
Hi nikz,

there's some homemade tricks to do about acne, where have same experiences but when i heard about this site and subscribe, it helps a lot.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Acne Community

Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions