this tips help me a lot i hope it help u too! sorry it long
Enriching Face Cream: Ideal for normal to oily complexions,
remove dirt, oil and makeup also removes dead skin cells. do
this 3 times in week
Tips for Preventing Breakouts
* Choose "noncomedogenic" hair, skin, & makeup products.
* Avoid touching your face with your hands. Hands can spread
bacteria to facial pores.
* Rinse off soon after working out to help prevent sweat and
skin oils from mixing and clogging pores.
* Avoid overwashing or using harsh scrubs. These can cause
excess oil production.
* Keep stress under control. Stress doesn't cause acne, but it
may lead to overproduction of skin oils.
Have you ever thought about going natural to combat the problem?
Clay works. Believe it or not. The one that's just below the top soil. Sounds weird but it works. Try buying Green Clay by A Vogel.
You could try using grapefruit seed extract and especially Grace Harbor Farms - MSM Cream.
Let me see...Silver Shield Antimicrobial Gel helps soothe inflammation and acne.
The diet thing is a good thing so try eating a variety of fruits, grains, vegetables, legumes, seeds, and nuts. Try avoiding animal proteins, to limit fat, sugar, and salts and it should help improve your skin . :D
It's worth a try. It's all natural. :) Good luck.