Acne Community

body acne

a few weeks ago this acne started popping up on my stomach and thighs. i work out or run every weekday and play sports on the weekend. i'm also overweight. i've tried using a body wash but it didn't help at all. because of this i'm afraid to take my shirt off in public because its disgusting. can someone help me?
There are existing home remedies for acne scars that are safe and effective. Collagen is a natural substance that is found within the body already. There are many different face washes that increase the amount of collagen to reduce wrinkles and make skin appear younger. These work effectively in reducing the appearance of acne scars as they make the tissues in the face fuller. If your concern is learning how to lighten red acne scars, you might want to try Vitamin E oil on your skin. For some people this has been effective method for fading acne scars over time.There are some sites like www.herbalgranny.com which is also helpful to treat your body acne problem.
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions