dry skin

Sudden dry flakey facial skin and also on on eyebrows.   any idea what this may be
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to come to a conclusive diagnosis. Possibilities that may need to be considered include xerosis, infections, inflammations, seborrhoeic dermatitis, primary micronutrient deficiencies etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a dermatologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
Helpful - 0
Always use moisturizer after a bath. Try to make sure you apply moisturizer to your hands, feet and whole body and completely massage into the skin in the presence of a good humidifier to help with dry skin. Castor oil is also a great remedy for dry skin.
Helpful - 0
I use Retin A i have my skin soft and healthy. I go it in Medicines Mexico. Mexican pHarmacy really good deal.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Acne Community

Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions