Are You Active..?

Are you currently active in addiction?
I am on Methadone, but i use other things when i run out been active since 05
none
well--this is day 2 with no methadone for me....and imok for now...only been doing it for about 1 1/2 years....but been doin any other pills since 05 also...ugh...this is hard. and its all recreational so i cant like go get a refill. i gotta scrape money up...
day 3 today???
I'm going to be full out honest. Well part of this comes from my Asperger's Syndrome... so let's start with I am someone highly suffering with AS. I have gone through "stages" of addiction meaning like different drugs.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the Addiction Group

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.