Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

LFT result concerns; could tramadol be the problem?

Hello, I am supposed to get a cosmetic surgery (DFI Hair transplant) done and as a routine they follow before the procedure, I was asked to get some Blood Tests done. With the report I noticed that my SGOT (74), SGPT (110), and GGT (334) levels are high. Rest of the report results look perfectly fine, and I do not feel any symptoms or health problems at all. No nausea, pains, weakness, fatgue or any stuff like that. I do consume alcohol, but the frequency has been low I'd think (had it on 2 days of the past weekend, and before that, it must have been like 20-22 days before it). Food intake is also nothing too loud on fried food, junk or food from outside, just mostly home-made with very moderate oils, etc. Just wondering whether I should be too concerned with the readings. Could Tramadol Spaasmo Proxyvon consumption (8-10 capsuls a Day) be causing this? If yes, what precautions, etc. should I follow??... esply.. I dont want to see a doctor personally.
1 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Yes I do believe that tramadol affects the liver
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Alcohol/Drug Rehab Community

Top Addiction Answerers
phoenix, AZ
3060903 tn?1398565123
Other
edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.