Aa
A
A
A
Close
Addiction: Alcohol/Drug Rehab Community
994 Members

meds and a few beers

hello,I was wondering if any of you know if there is a danger to drinking 3 or 4 3.2 percent beer while on xanax,i also have been taking 1 vicoden a day since sept for tooth pain..mu dr told me a few is ok as long as i dont do this every day.i just want to have a few drinks on special occasions.but i hear so much about adding alchol to meds.I know people do it.They say you have to take more drugs than perscribed and drink alot of beer? Im not addicted to beer but I am to the xanax.Thank You
3 Responses
It all depends of ones metabolism and how long you've been doing each of them. When I used to take Xanax I would drink a few glasses of wine or mixed drinks here and there and had no problem. You should talk to your are prescribing doctor for the best advice and to be safe.
1845824 tn?1333374427
If you are a person with addiction easily.. NO, NO but just a couple and if your using it subscribed I'd say it does it's job and be careful.  God Bless you
I'm 5 mouths pg an I was wounder in if pain pill will hurt my baby
Have an Answer?
Top Addiction Answerers
phoenix, AZ
3060903 tn?1398565123
Other
edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.