'Pet Names' for your significant other

What are some 'off the wall' pet names you have given to your significant other or visa versa? I'm not talking about honey or sweetie,but the unusual unique names you've called them or they've called you over the years.I know for some of us,myself included,it will be hard to keep this 'G' rated,but lets try.LOL

I call my hubby:
Earl Fudd { as in 'Elmer Fudds" brother} and NO his name is not Earl,but it has to do with a show he watches and a particular hat.

For the last few days I've been calling him..."My little chipmunk" and thats sara fault so I'll let her explain that one.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
COMMUNITY LEADER
OMG.........LMAO........You know i cant do this one G rated!!!!!!   I seem to have to do alot of explaining today!!!!!!!  LMAO        "chipmunk"!!!!!
Helpful - 0
Sara...I told you that I would just HAVE to use it....It's just too funny not too.Needless to say hubby wasn't amused,which makes it that much more funny.Of course I blamed it on you.He calls you 'funny girl 2' now.LOL
Helpful - 0
May sound silly but what does LMAO mean anyway?
Helpful - 0
OK since sara is not going to explain the chipmunk thing I will.We were on the phone the other day,talking about our significant others as we often do to pass the time.LOL  And sara had said how she told her man something about how us woman can go see and fantasize about the 'Chippendales" dancers but at the end of the day it's the 'chipmunks' that walk through the door{meaning the husbands}.....
So we have Alvin[my hubby} and Simon{saras man},now we just need Theodore to complete the dance team.Anyone want to offer up their man to fill the third position?LOL
See what a 'bad' influence she is on me??!!! LMAO..Just kidding,love ya sister!!!!!
Helpful - 0
Mine would get deleted......get my drift????
Helpful - 0
nauty I am with you...I would be deleted tooo....
Helpful - 0
Shame on you ladies.....LOL    I hear ya though....The really good ones I have for mine would have gotten deleted too.
Helpful - 0
LMAO  means   laughing my a s s  off
Helpful - 0
it took me a few minuets to come up with a clean one but here it is "cookiepuss" the rest cannot be mentioned
snow
Helpful - 0
AWWWWW  'cookiepuss' is cute.
Helpful - 0
thanx.He doesn't really appreciate it especially in public but I remind him I could use one of the others!
snowflake
Helpful - 0
I call my wife "Sexy" a lot, I also call her "Babe". I almost always say "Hey Sexy" when I call her at work, she uses her speaker phone most of the time, which I hate, so she picks up quickly because she knows I will say "I want to do you tonight" next if she doesn't.

No bad or derogatory names in our house for each other, we never have and I doubt we ever will.
Helpful - 0
a  - hole

lmao.  just kidding.  

his name is Jason.  He goes by Jay. I call him Jay Bird....but, he doesn't like that and usually gets mad....which is why i then call him the first thing listed.

lololol
Helpful - 0
COMMUNITY LEADER
Nope.......still cant come up with anything!!!!
Helpful - 0
I call my hubby Hank or Mr, Lee Hank comes from a shirt he would always wear when he worked around the house it had Hank written on it.. He's my working man.. Then lee is his middle name and for some reason I added on the Mr. and it has stuck...
Helpful - 0
My husband has no "regular" pet names for me.  I guess the closest would be "babycakes" and he has to be in a really good mood for that. lol  

Helpful - 0
Jay bird is my youngest sons nickname.  He's a junior and his middle name is John.We started off calling him Ricky Jay,,,then somehow it switched to Jay Bird and it stuck.
Helpful - 0
well even tho my bf doesnt like it, i think it is cute....
he always calls me baby.  and i guess i do too.

if he calls me that around my mom (or i call him that around my mom)  my mom gets mad!  seriously.....she gets mad.  
Helpful - 0
My sister has since the time my first son was born,NEVER called him by his name.His name is Dominic.We called him D.J. when he was younger,but now most of us call him Dom....My sister however gave him the nickname 'Bozzy'....like Bozo the clown,when he was still just a baby.He's 23 now,and she STILL calls him Bozzy.She even addresses his Christmas and birthday cards to:Bozzy.....He's just so used to it now,it doesn't even phase him anymore.
Helpful - 0
COMMUNITY LEADER
still cant play..............
Helpful - 0
I have alot of names that can't be said on here...But there is one that we both use alot. I call him "butthead" all the time. I don't know why..I always say I love you butthead. I use honey alot too. I prefer butthead though..lol
Helpful - 0
Schnookums,
           Honey,
                    Sweetheart
Helpful - 0
dearest daddy...big bad daddy...always gets him right in the heart..lol..
Helpful - 0
Well I call him Honeybear when hes good and f*#ker when hes bad lol.
Helpful - 0
2

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Social Community