Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Anyone farmiliar w/ Rhodiola Rosea?

Doing a bit of research before my jump, and wondering if anyone has used Rhodiola Rosea? I believe it is similar to the L-Tyrosine. Thanks!
I tried it and it didn't do much
i havent tryed it myself but i have heard from others that it dosent make much of a differnece. p.s. i love your pic! cute dog!
Oh ok. I was just wondering, i was reading reviews & it would appear that during the low energy stages of wd's, it would come in handy!

Thank's for the comment about my baby Sadie, I just lost her Tues after 12 years, so it's been especially difficult. Unlike a pain I have ever felt, she was my heart. So thanks, she was a cutie pie, the silliest & cutest ever :) Julie