Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
4113881 tn?1415850276

Its That Time! December 2014 Roll Call!!

I hope everybody had a clean and blessed Thanksgiving! A lot of people relapse around the holidays especially because of feeling alone. That is why it is very important to have a solid recovery foundation with a support network...someone you can reach out to in time of need.

So here we are in the last month of 2014. If your reading this you are alive and that in itself is a blessing. So this thread is for everyone to post there clean time or just introduce themselves. You do not have to be clean to post here. We would love to just meet you. If you are clean, please tell us about it. Share how long and anything else that we may draw hope and encouragement from.

So with that...this is the final 2014 roll call. I hope we have a lot of people check in and share! Happy holidays everyone and God bless.

49 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Thanks for the motivational threads, really makes a difference to all of us still struggling to get clean. Much love and thanks.
Helpful - 0
Hey Cricket,

You have come to the right place, this site is full of wonderful, compassionate, inspirational folks that share their time, stories, encouragement and are so selfless.  I have been trying to beat this addiction for some time and also set my detox for 12/31 so that I am past the holidays and through my busiest time at work and can take off. Would love a buddy to go throgh detox with, we can do this!  Welcome and let's JUST DO IT!

JJ
Helpful - 0
Day 12 almost 13 off oxycodone....11 year addiction that's come close to killing me more than a few times....looking forward to my first Christmas off the pills!
Helpful - 0
11318065 tn?1462984479
I would LOVE a detox buddy!!!  Sure will make it easier!  Im actually looking forward to it!  Yes, we CAN do this!!!!  :)
Helpful - 0
Hey, gang. So, I'm 13 days away from 6 months. So that's 167. Whew, time is a' goin!

@Cricket and junip: great idea for you two. Keep posting before then!!!
Helpful - 0
7689249 tn?1408018598
this girl here has an amazing 93 days never thought it could happen but with the help of all you great people i was convinced to do what i needed to do dont know if i would be here without all of you thank you!!!! and congrats on all your clean time
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.