Its That Time! December 2014 Roll Call!!

I hope everybody had a clean and blessed Thanksgiving! A lot of people relapse around the holidays especially because of feeling alone. That is why it is very important to have a solid recovery foundation with a support network...someone you can reach out to in time of need.

So here we are in the last month of 2014. If your reading this you are alive and that in itself is a blessing. So this thread is for everyone to post there clean time or just introduce themselves. You do not have to be clean to post here. We would love to just meet you. If you are clean, please tell us about it. Share how long and anything else that we may draw hope and encouragement from.

So with that...this is the final 2014 roll call. I hope we have a lot of people check in and share! Happy holidays everyone and God bless.

Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Thanks for the motivational threads, really makes a difference to all of us still struggling to get clean. Much love and thanks.
Helpful - 0
Hey Cricket,

You have come to the right place, this site is full of wonderful, compassionate, inspirational folks that share their time, stories, encouragement and are so selfless.  I have been trying to beat this addiction for some time and also set my detox for 12/31 so that I am past the holidays and through my busiest time at work and can take off. Would love a buddy to go throgh detox with, we can do this!  Welcome and let's JUST DO IT!

JJ
Helpful - 0
Day 12 almost 13 off oxycodone....11 year addiction that's come close to killing me more than a few times....looking forward to my first Christmas off the pills!
Helpful - 0
I would LOVE a detox buddy!!!  Sure will make it easier!  Im actually looking forward to it!  Yes, we CAN do this!!!!  :)
Helpful - 0
Hey, gang. So, I'm 13 days away from 6 months. So that's 167. Whew, time is a' goin!

@Cricket and junip: great idea for you two. Keep posting before then!!!
Helpful - 0
this girl here has an amazing 93 days never thought it could happen but with the help of all you great people i was convinced to do what i needed to do dont know if i would be here without all of you thank you!!!! and congrats on all your clean time
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community