please help

I am 13 days free of this drug and I am still coming out of my skin  I go from major anxiety and sadness to craving the drug to wanting to just end it all   please tell me how much longer this will last   please
Hey, B. How long were you using and what dosage? While 13 days is great, it's relatively soon in terms of feeling "normal." Have you done aftercare? Have you gotten support from folks in the "real" world? So important. It's vital.
What is the drug,med u r detoxing from?  What dosage, how long, etc.  be happy to help if I can, but need more info.  Congrats on 13 days.  Great job!
I have gone cold turkey twice, and doing it again right now. 21 days has always been my number for the crawaling out of my skin and then another 3 weeks to slowly stop crying.
Hun....we want to help you.  Please tell us what you were using, the dosage and for how long so we can advise for the best ways to ease your symptoms!
My above comment was for both you and Sandra....so sorry...operating on lack of sleep.  Please let us help you both.  This whole process is a WE situation not an "I" situation.  You can and will succeed if you allow the wonderful people in here to help you.  Sandra, I apologize if you have already reached out and I missed the thread.  I've been gone because of illness for a week so I may have missed it.  Regardless, let me know if I can assist you in any way!

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community