Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

please help

I am 13 days free of this drug and I am still coming out of my skin  I go from major anxiety and sadness to craving the drug to wanting to just end it all   please tell me how much longer this will last   please
5 Responses
Hey, B. How long were you using and what dosage? While 13 days is great, it's relatively soon in terms of feeling "normal." Have you done aftercare? Have you gotten support from folks in the "real" world? So important. It's vital.
What is the drug,med u r detoxing from?  What dosage, how long, etc.  be happy to help if I can, but need more info.  Congrats on 13 days.  Great job!
I have gone cold turkey twice, and doing it again right now. 21 days has always been my number for the crawaling out of my skin and then another 3 weeks to slowly stop crying.
9880688 tn?1414115647
Hun....we want to help you.  Please tell us what you were using, the dosage and for how long so we can advise for the best ways to ease your symptoms!
9880688 tn?1414115647
My above comment was for both you and Sandra....so sorry...operating on lack of sleep.  Please let us help you both.  This whole process is a WE situation not an "I" situation.  You can and will succeed if you allow the wonderful people in here to help you.  Sandra, I apologize if you have already reached out and I missed the thread.  I've been gone because of illness for a week so I may have missed it.  Regardless, let me know if I can assist you in any way!
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.