Addiction Forum

Drug Screening - Testing Positive for Drugs I've never consumed

So I quit Codeine over 3 weeks ago and had a horrible withdrawal experience. They tried giving me Lorazapam, Diazapam and Seroquel to put me to sleep after I was awake for 5 days and had sleep deprivation. I only tried these medications for a day and that was 3 weeks ago.

Part of my recovery programme is I get drug tested every week. I keep testing positive for Amphetamines, Benzos and Marijuana. I have not taking any of these things except the Benzos but that was over 3 weeks ago for a day.

Can a doctor explain why this is happening? Because my DR and Councillor at my programme think I’m hiding more drug use when I am not. I also have a job interview approaching where I will have to be drug tested and if they get the same results I won’t get the job I’ve been looking forward to.

P.S I don’t even take vitamin supplements O.O
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.