Addiction Forum

L-Tyrosine Safe??

I am recovering from percocet withdrawl.  Been clean 39 days!  I am still suffering badly from maliase.  Someone recommended using L-Tyrosine to help.  I am a diabetic type 2, and have hypothyroidism.  Is it safe to take this vitamin?

Thank You!
When combined with other vitamins and minerals, tyrosine is an amino acid used by many as an alternative  to antidepressants. I don't think it will hurt, so why not? Amino acids in general are thought to helpful in mood elevation by some alternative health gurus. I only know that if you take them as directed they will not hurt you. Feel good and stay well.
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.