Adrenal Insufficiency Community

Concerns related to my labs

Hello I am new to this site but just wanted to see if anyone could give me some advice ...I am 49 yes old and have 2 adrenal masses , a large one and a smaller one ...I recently went to a hospital for evaluation only adrenal masses and they have not grown in size over the year and the doctor says they are probably benign...
The thing that concerns me is my cortisol level in the AM was 2.8 and my ACTH is less than 5...I tried to talk with the Endocrinologist and he did not seem concerned as he said he would be concerned if my levels were high ...But I have severe insomnia , sleep 10-12 hrs a day , and I feel totally exhausted everyday...Also have episodes of my heart rate going up and feel stressed everyday over nothing ...Does anyone have any advice on how to get treatment and evaluation on my issues ???
Please let me know where I should go , should I go to the ER since my levels are so low ???
Amy advice would be greatly appreciated...
Thanks...
COMMUNITY LEADER
If you read my posts you will see I constantly say ACTH is hardly ever done correctly so that is likely lab error.

What time was the cortisol?

I would get another opinion at a pituitary center. And read up on the rests so they are done correctly.

Sorry for delays sick.