Adrenal Insufficiency Community

Help for insomnia sufferers

If your suffering from extreme insomnia, foggy thought etc from an adrenal disorder then please try cherries (tinned or fresh) with a pint of water about 1 hour before u sleep (cherries r high in melatonin) and if u r really desperate then try zomig aswell. These have helped me have 6 hrs deeper sleep uninterupted.
Also experiment with your water, I can only drink and cook with a couple of types of bottled water, the others including tap water have potassium and salt levels that make my symptoms significantly worse. Try out different ones being consistent for 2 weeks or so and note down improvements or worsening. I have minimalised my neuralgia, migraines and fibro myalgi in this manner