Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
601870 tn?1224042061

is this Forum still active

I am new to this community. I would love to come aboard. I am 55yr in KY. 2 brain turmors in last 2 years. diag. with ADAD 2yr ago. had hearing loss from childhood due to not haveing T or A out. now after Radiosurgery for 11 weeks, my ear drum was damaged beyond recovery. thats enough complaining or as my sister remarks"do you want cheese wtih that Wine? "
I am also a Respiratory Therapist, worked in Durable Medical Equipment for over 25yr, Special Ed college(didn't finish) Special Needs Ministry Leader.
Now can i come in and play?
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
601870 tn?1224042061
thank you for the welcome. I look forword to visiting this board.
Helpful - 0
222135 tn?1236488221
Welcome aboard..come on in; the water's fine! You are most welcome here. I am so happy when new folks come and post. We are a pretty new forum, compared to others, so the "action" is still slow. Would love to see it speed up and the forum grow. I'm the also newish CL...need to get my "welcome" message up, but have been extremely busy at work and exhausted when I get home.

Again WELCOME!

Penn
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Adults with Special Needs Community

Top General Health Answerers
19694731 tn?1482849837
AL
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.