I don't think I can take much more

I am over whelmed and i don't know what to do. I feel think everyone want me around to take care of them. well what about me who will take care of me. what should i do i can't leave or i feel like i can't anyway. i would like to find out who i am.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
thank you for all of your help i will try and take your advice. Again thank you.
Helpful - 0
You should learn about assertiveness training.  It is good to take care of yourself.  You've got to take care of yourself before you can give of yourself to others.  It is proper self-love, respect and reverence.

God bless you.
Helpful - 0
Thank you, i hope i do to.
Helpful - 0
are you that is awful you feel that way and i hope you feel the guilt lessen soon,because believe me we are all in titled to time out,even the strongest of us needs a break from the family kids stresses and strains of everyday life,i dont get alot of time to myself but i do savour the few hours i do get and i hope you feel like this in time to come
Helpful - 0
i'm theropy now because i feel quilty about everything i do for my self
Helpful - 0
you shouldnt feel guilty,i am the same as you always being there for everyone else but i have also learnt that i needs time out to,just call a friend have a few hours out go see a filmor go for a meal.
Helpful - 0
i don't know how to take care of me. ive always took care of everyone else and i feel quilty if i do something for myself.
Helpful - 0
you need time out for yourself,you have been such a rock for everyone else that it has worn you down,if you dont start looking after yourself you will be no good to know one
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Agoraphobia Community