All Pains Community
4 Members

Shoulder Pain

Hi.

I've been experiencing shoulder pain in my left shoulder for the last year. Lately it's been getting worse.
I went to the doctors when it first started and she said she would get back to me once she found out from the local hospital that I could have a free xray. A few months went by & never heard back.
It was fine for a while but now the pain is unbearable.
It feels like someone is digging their fingers into my muscle and when they pull the muscle away from the veins I get a sharp pain like pins & needles.
I have a desk job & I always rotate my shoulder which is ok but when I stretch my arm behind my head and grab my other hand it hurts like crazy.
I'm going to make another appointment to see a doctor next week but I was wondering if anyone has an idea of what is going on?
I'm in my early 30's.

Thanks for your help in advance :)
I slipped over last year in a rainstorm and fell on my shoulder and a couple of months later it started hurting.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Pizza or wings? We’ll help you make the right nutritional call with our Super Bowl snacks showdown.
Do you know your home’s germ hotspots?
Fact or Fiction: Common thoughts about the common cold.
Rebecca Resnik, PsyD, explains the right time to test your child for behavioral problems.
Wave goodbye to summer eats and fall in love with these 7 autumn appetite appeasers