Allergies - Food Community
940 Members

I am so happy I have some more free time to spend on MedHelp answering posts .. !!!!

My schedule has allowed me some extra time to answer posts!  I'm sooooo excited to be able to help anybody who has a question .. will try to go thru the community posts, but definitely repost your ? here so I see it if you haven't gotten an answer by anyone or need more info.

Always glad to help :)

C~
Your Community Leader

PS:  MedHelp is looking for an additional CL for this community .. if you are interested post below or let MedHelp know!
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.