Allergy Community

Allergic reaction occurring on breasts?

About four or five months ago I began to experience red bumps all over my breasts. At first, I thought they were pimples because they were red, grew swollen, and when squeezed what seemed to be oil and occasionally pus would come out. They didn't hurt or itch. t thought nothing more of it except when they were drained/squeezed, the skin would bubble with the oil and eventually turn a brownish gray color and formed a scab like film- nothing I had ever experienced. I also never got acne on my chest before. These spots WOULD NOT go away and I tried multiple acne topical meds such as benzoyl peroxide. When in the shower I noticed that the scab like coverings would start to detach. When they peeled off though it left an open would that soon was covered with a yellow crust that took forever to go away. This has been a cycle going on for months, I tried mupirocin and antibiotics because doctors though it was an infection or folliculitis. Recently I had a biopsy done which revealed its inflammatory and dermatitis but nobody can tell me what from?? Doctors think it might be from a bra fabric/chemical/dye. Anyone have a similar experience?
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.