Allergy Community

Does anyone experience a numbness wave sensation in their head with allergies?

I'm curious if anyone can shed some lit.  I'm currently being treated for a sinus infection and about half way through treatment.  My ears are still full some day and I am taking Pantanse (antihistamine nose spray).  Hs anyone experience a quick wave of numbness in their head?
I can still talk and move my facial muscles.  Sometimes it starts in the back of my head and moves around to e side.  Sometimes at the top of my head.

It starts suddenly and ends suddenly.  Usually lasting no longer then 30 seconds.

Could is be sinus?

I have had numerous MRIs and Other various tests throughout the years.  Nothing the last two years.

Any thoughts?
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Sometimes migraines can cause these odd sensations without an actual headache. If you have blurring of vision, nausea and see some light flashes it could most probably be due to a migraine. The numbness could also be due to neuropathy. It is a disorder of the nerves which causes numbness, tingling, unusual sensations and sometimes pain. Diabetes Mellitus can cause neuropathy. Other causes like vitamin deficiencies, alcohol consumption and certain medications can cause neuropathy. Nerve Conduction studies will help to rule out neuropathy. Discuss these options with your doctor when you happen to meet him next time.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.