Allergy Community

throat

My irritated throat seems to be from elevated tase buds. I looked down my throat and saw my taste buds in the back of my throat really elevated. Can anyone tell me why they maybe elevated.
Hi, welcome to the forum, the commonest cause of such growth can be secondary to sore throat (streptococcal and others), Vitamin B-complex deficiency, reflux pharyngitis, leukoplakia..

If there is a infection, you need empirical treatment with a course of broad spectrum antibiotic against prescription. Send blood or throat swab for culture and antibiotic sensitivity. Need to do antiseptic mouth gargle to take care of source of infection.

At this point of time we cannot say for sure without medical finding. For above symptoms consult ENT specialist. Take care and regards.
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.